Jacks DunmowJacks 1952
19-21 High St
Tel 01371 876039
Shop Opening Hours
About Jacks of Dunmow
Jacks have been based in Great Dunmow, since 1952. The original shop was established by Jack Cox, the grandfather of the our current owner, Darren Cox. The original shop was a typical army and navy surplus store that was located in the north of Dunmow. The shop was passed down to Jack's son and the shop went from strength to strength and became part of the fabric of Dunmow.
At the turn of the millennium, the current partnership of Darren and his wife, Jude, took over the store. Soon the shop was expanded next door to the original shop due to the continuing success and started to offer ladies' clothing, as well as men's.
In 2015, even the expanded shop became too small for the growing store and it was then that Jacks moved to the high street, Dunmow. The Dunmow store remains the larger of the two stores and comprises of 3 floors of country clothing and equipment.